Sunday, February 20, 2011

What I'm Looking Forward To In Spring

Looking out the window and seeing 30 degree weather outside, I started to day dream about Spring. I day dream about how nice to will be to go outside in shorts and flip flops and feel the warm sun on my skin. I'm looking forward to the smell of apple blossoms.
To watch the sunset from the top of my shed.

To hike in shoes other than boots or snow shoes.

To watch my brother's jump on the tramp with the beautiful sky as the backdrop.

To take pictures of the cute finches outside my dining room door, without my fingers freezing.
For warm Spring showers.
To play with my cute nephews outside.
What are you looking forward to most in Spring?

5 comments:

Heather said...

I'm looking forward to all those things and eating outside, not wearing socks, bike rides, and laying on the lawn while my kids play night games with the neighbor kids. Your pictures are beautiful.

lulu said...

Such lovely pictures!
I am looking forward to flowers, eating dinner on our back porch, driving with my windows down, running with my dogs, and most importantly... spring break!

ColleenDown said...

Not wearing a coat, digging in the dirt, unpacking my new patio heater, the dogs living outside, but I want it to stay winter forever so that Jessica doesn't move!

I love your artistic side!

Katelyn Nicole said...

I totally agree about not wanting Jessica to move. The other day I was praying for the end of school to come faster, but then I changed my mind because that means that Jess will have moved :(

jessica&john.com said...

Katelyn, these pics are AMAZING!!! You've captured some of the things I am going to miss most about mom's.
You need to keep posting so I can get my dose of the mountains when we move.
I love the collage of the boys on the tramp and the rainbow and well all of the pics!